We currently have one vacancy.
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a leading arts and cultural institution in Geelong!
• Looking for initiative and the ability to be organised, efficient and proactive.
• Great people skills, communication and a positive outlook.
The Executive Assistant provides key support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) by:
• Controlling the CEO’s diary, confidently dealing with a range of stakeholders and providing meeting support.
• Dealing with all correspondence for the CEO, drafting and editing reports, overseeing reception of the executive office, operations of the office and coordinating projects
• Demonstrating high level skills in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, electronic filing and database maintenance.
The successful candidate will have strong skills in verbal and written communication, collaborative teamwork and information management. Ideally you will have 3-5 five years experience in a similar role and a love of arts and culture will be highly regarded. Demonstrated ability to undertake projects and research would also be desirable.
Some after-hours work is required to support meetings and evening events at the theatre (from time to time)
This is a permanent full time opportunity.
All applicants should carefully read the position description to fully understand the requirements of the role.
Enquiries to: Tineke Barry - 5225 1216.
To apply please provide the following:
• A covering letter explaining your interest in this role
• A response to the position description – maximum length 2 pages
• A current resume
Please email all the above, preferably in a single PDF, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Tineke Barry, Human Resources Coordinator
GPAC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to the Victorian Government child safe standards.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 23 April 2018